Atlanticus Holdings Corporation is a financial holding company with investments primarily in companies focused on providing financial services.
- Leveraging antiquated legacy systems and reducing overall spend on hardware upgrades and software licensing updates was the key driver for change. Cloud migration and the roadmap to navigate to a full cloud environment was the objective. Restoring faith in backup, disaster recovery, and downtime risk mitigation was also a key driver.
- Sell the companies car financial services in an expeditious fashion, creating seamless transition from 2010 exchange environment to Office 365
- Data break apart and loss prevention was would be difficult to break apart. Implemented POC (Proof of Concept) to migrate change over with zero downtime and seamless migration.
- Migrated 200 users to Office 365
- Proof of concept provided seamless transition from legacy to cloud migration
- Back up and recovery in data break and loss prevention executed with zero errors
- Removed all requirements for on premises Atlanticus exchange environment and moved all authentication and configurations to Atlanticus and all subsidiaries owned devices.