CONMED Corporation is a medical products manufacturer specializing in surgical instruments and devices
- The primary concern was converting the legacy Lotus Notes operating systems into a more robust cloud migration strategy for the enterprise as a whole. Ultimately Office 365 was the selected system. The objective was to restore efficiency, security, and a holistic cloud migration resource, improve customer service and enable the medical products manufacturer to achieve its growth ambitions.
- Leveraged migrationwiz off legacy environment
- Created a new Office 365 Operating System designed to not only improve IT processes and business continuity, but also improve the employee and customer experience. This included a sales activity tracking system, a meeting rhythm and operating report to raise visibility of all sales activities, performance measures to monitor progress and an escalation process to resolve issues quickly.
- To embed the simplified process and new management tools, making the IT infrastructure easier to support.
- Migrated 2,400 mailboxes and desktops
- Local archives 1,300
- Utilized 10 resources reducing…………
- Employee performance rose because communication and coordination improved between departments, and employees felt more accountable for meeting daily performance numbers.
- Removed and reduced overall lotus licensing costs
- Capital costs allocation reduced 30%, resulting in less on prim servers and hardware
- Increased computing capacity for employees
- Increased security and network optimization