Installing, moving, adding, and disposing of equipment is a necessary part of today’s business world. It’s also costly and time-consuming.
That’s where SA comes in.
SA has been performing IMACDs for large Fortune 500 clients for many years, including PCs, servers, and phones (VOIP). With our national footprint we have the ability to take on the largest of projects and to meet tight SLAs for scheduling and installation. We provide the complete suite of IMACD services, including:
- Site surveys;
- Installation and verification of new systems from multiple OEMs;
- Movement of existing equipment to new locations;
- Addition of accessories and memory;
- Processor upgrades;
- Setting up and connection of cabling and peripherals ;
- White glove post-installation support, if desired;
- De-installation and disposal (if desired) of existing devices and systems;
- Asset tracking.
Working with you every step of the way will be your assigned Program Manager, who is always just one phone call away should you have anything you need to discuss. Operations staff are all located at our Atlanta headquarters for easy communication, and access to senior management, where necessary.